Pensacola, Florida
4.9
Style and Design

I know that there are a few bad reviews about the company, and Lawrence, and I can understand that each person has a different experience, a different expectation.My experience with Lawrence was very positive and I didn't have any real issues.

I went to him for a pretty complex website for selling a mattress and after a lot of revisions (blame those on me and my indecision) and after a lot of back and forth calls, Skype's, emails, etc.

we finally finished the site.

And I'm extremely happy.Lawrence was always available to talk and he always returned calls, emails, texts, Skype's

Review about: Pixel Perfect Softworks Web Development.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Lawrence jernigan, Great service, Prompt communication.

Had an Experience with Pixel Perfect Softworks?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Volusion Web Hosting Review from Huntington Beach, California Volusion "IT'S A TRAP The most expensive add-ons, we are currently looking to expand our business on the email marketing.So we need the pre submitted information capturing feature and abandoned cart..." Read more Getblastednow - Dave Rupley "sold" me some Jeep stuff and never delivered Getblastednow "Dave, to his credit, is a very convincing *** man. He sold me a set of Rubicon tires and rims that he had advertised on Craigslist for $500.00. After a..." Read more Seraph Infotech - Funds misappropriated Seraph Infotech "I worked for them as a freelancer (Content Writer), but was unpaid for my efforts. They didn't pay me at all. After repeated reminders, calls and emails, I was left..." Read more Bad Experience with Haus of Adams Haus Of Adams "Had the absolute WORST experience with this designer. First time was a charm so we re-hired her to do our other website . This time was an absolute a..." Read more Aarons - Horrible absolutely unprofessional Aarons " I am highly disappointed and upset by how extremely unprofessional this company has been to me! I am paying for services that don't work and they refuse to fix..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Please do not rent from them if you have a choice. American Homes 4 Rent "I rented for 4 months. The first month I sent 2 checks from my bank and they mysteriously got one but not the other. They charge me a late fee..." Read more BEWARE OF SELECT HOME WARRANTY'S FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES Select Home Warranty "Select Home Warranty sent out an uncertified technician after filing a claim with them on 7/9. The evening of 7/9/17 I text a photo with s/n of the unit at..." Read more Avasflowers - Rotten, moldy flowers Avasflowers "They are terrible. Service is bad, and they mislead. They are scammers. Delivery dates are not met, and flowers, when they finally arrive a day late, were rotten, moldy, and..." Read more