4.9
Style and Design

I know that there are a few bad reviews about the company, and Lawrence, and I can understand that each person has a different experience, a different expectation.My experience with Lawrence was very positive and I didn't have any real issues.

I went to him for a pretty complex website for selling a mattress and after a lot of revisions (blame those on me and my indecision) and after a lot of back and forth calls, Skype's, emails, etc.

we finally finished the site.

And I'm extremely happy.Lawrence was always available to talk and he always returned calls, emails, texts, Skype's

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Pixel Perfect Softworks. He best about pixel perfect softworks web development from Pixel Perfect Softworks was lawrence jernigan. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pixel Perfect Softworks.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Web design category for more informed decision or compare Pixel Perfect Softworks to other companies on our site.

Comments